Terms & Conditions
To apply for a Business to Business Trade Account, please contact us for a Kit Heath Ltd Application Form. Upon receipt of satisfactory credit checks, a credit account may be applied.
Account approval is subject to meeting Kit Heath criteria as set out in the Retail Partner Guidelines and is subject to annual review.Ordering
The minimum opening order value is £1000 ex VAT / $1200 (goods value).Credit Accounts
If eligible for a credit account, all invoices are subject to 30 days net payment terms. No payment will be deemed to have been received until Kit Heath Ltd has received cleared funds.Proforma Accounts
Goods will be processed for dispatch upon Kit Heath Ltd receiving cleared funds to the total gross value of the invoice.Overdue Accounts
Kit Heath Ltd reserves the right to suspend or cancel future deliveries/shipping, charge interest (2.5% over Lloyds Bank base rate) and any legal costs incurred if payment is not received by the due date.Prices
This website catalogue supersedes all previous catalogue prices. UK wholesale prices listed are ex VAT. Prices are deemed correct at the time of publication. Kit Heath Ltd reserves the right to alter prices without notice. Goods will be invoiced at the current price at the time of shipment.Retention of Title
Goods remain the property of Kit Heath Ltd until such time as all sums due by the Retail Partner have been paid in full. The Retail Partner shall be entitled to deal with or sell the goods at full market value in the normal course of its business, provided that the Retail Partner shall be liable to account to Kit Heath Ltd for the proceeds of such sale.Point of Sale Display Materials
Kit Heath point of sale display materials may be supplied free of charge for use with Kit Heath branded jewellery only. For more information, please refer to the Retail Partner Guidelines and Visual Merchandising pages.Trademark and Copyright
Kit Heath is the rightful owner of the registered trademark Kit Heath, all associated intellectual property, and copyrights, including but not limited to the design rights of registered designs, marketing, and packaging materials. The Retail Partner shall ensure that the trademark is used solely in accordance with Kit Heath Ltd’s instructions.
The selling of the goods shall give the Retail Partner no rights to Kit Heath’s intellectual property, and the Retail Partner is not authorized to register any company names, trademarks, or domain names that contain words identical or similar to the Kit Heath trademark.Restrictions on the Sale of Goods
The Retail Partner may sell Kit Heath goods from their own website, subject to the Kit Heath brand name and trademark being correctly featured using current, approved content and creative assets. Approved digital assets, including product shots, close-ups of product on a model, full model shots, current season display banners, are available to reference and download free of charge via the Asset Store.
The Recommended Retail Price/Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (RRPs/MSRPs) listed are the full market values suggested for resale.
The customer, in respect of the Kit Heath brand, must have no affiliation to Amazon, eBay, or any other e-commerce trading platforms unless authorized by Kit Heath Ltd in writing. Kit Heath Ltd reserves the right to withdraw permission at any time.Returns, Shortages & Overages
- Before initiating a return, all items delivered damaged, faulty, or supplied incorrectly should be reported to Kit Heath Ltd in writing/email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the invoice date. If you are returning from the US or outside the UK, please await further instruction on the next steps to take.
- Faulty/damaged items will need to be assessed via emailed photos which should be sent with your account number and a clear explanation of the concern. Upon assessment of the images, we will issue further correspondence.
- Please include your account number, quote your returns reference number supplied by our Customer Service Team, and clearly state the reason for return.
- Items agreed for return should be packaged in individual sealed bags, coded, and sufficiently protected by outer packaging.
- Please remember to provide proof of purchase selling date when returning your customer’s item if it is covered under our Two-Year Consumer Guarantee.
- We recommend that Returns are sent recorded for proof of postage.
- Items that Kit Heath Ltd considers to have been mistreated or damaged through wear and tear cannot be replaced or credited.
- The issuing of replacements will be at the discretion of Kit Heath Ltd.
- Due to their personalized nature, engraved items are non-refundable unless faulty.
- Goods that require additional handling may incur a fee.