Terms & Conditions
The customer may apply for a credit account by completing a Kit Heath Ltd account application form. Upon receipt of satisfactory credit references, an account with a credit limit will be opened. Please note that a credit referencing agency may be used in evaluating suitability.Ordering
There are initial minimum orders per collection, please contact us for the detail, thereafter there is no minimum order.
Initial orders are on a pro forma basis.Payment
Sterling/Euro cheques and bank drafts should be made payable to Kit Heath Ltd. We accept credit/debit cards and PayPal.
All invoices will be subject to our payment terms of 30 days net, if a credit account has been applied. No payment will be deemed to have been received until Kit Heath Ltd has received cleared funds.Overdue Accounts
Kit Heath reserves the right to suspend or cancel future deliveries, charge interest (2.5% over Lloyds bank base rate) and any legal costs incurred if payment is not received by the agreed due date.Retention of Title
Goods remain the property of Kit Heath Ltd until such time as all sums due by the customer have been paid in full to Kit Heath Ltd. The customer shall be entitled to deal with or sell the goods at full market value in the normal course of its business, provided that the customer shall be liable to account to Kit Heath Ltd for the proceeds of such sale.Point of Sale Display Materials
Kit Heath point of sale display materials may be supplied free of charge on a loan agreement, for use with Kit Heath branded jewellery only. Refer to the Kit Heath Visual Merchandising Guidelines, available on request.Prices
Prices are ex VAT. Prices are correct at the time of going to press. We reserve the right to alter prices without notice. Goods will be invoiced at the current price at the time of despatch.Delivery
We will aim to despatch all stock orders received before 2pm the same day. If you require guaranteed next day delivery please ask your sales contact and we will inform you of the additional costs. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee next-day delivery during busy periods.
See How to Order for details of current delivery charges (we reserve the right to alter prices without notice).
Kit Heath is the owner of the registered trademark Kit Heath and is the owner of the copyright, design right, and registered designs including jewellery designs, marketing, and packaging materials. The customer shall ensure that the trademark is used solely in accordance with Kit Heath Ltd’s instructions.
The selling of the goods shall give the customer no rights to Kit Heath’s intellectual property and the customer is not authorised to register any company names, trademarks, or domain names that contain words identical or similar to the Kit Heath trademark.Restrictions on Sales of Goods
The customer may wish to offer for sale or to sell the goods from their own website or over the internet, if so, the customer is required to obtain the prior written approval of Kit Heath Ltd. In such approval, Kit Heath Ltd will specify the use of their trademarks, marketing, and packaging materials. Approval is submitted exclusively under the stipulation that the brand guidelines are adhered to. At any time permission for use can be withdrawn by Kit Heath Ltd. The customer in respect of the Kit Heath brand must have no affiliation to Amazon, eBay, or any other e-commerce sites or auction sites unless authorised by Kit Heath Ltd.
The customer is not authorised to sell Dew or Heritage products under company names, trademarks, or domain names that contain words identical or similar to the Kit Heath trademarks. The customer in respect of Dew and Heritage must have no affiliation to Amazon websites.
For website standards and brand guidelines please obtain comprehensive documentation from Kit Heath Ltd available to download from the trade website.
- Items delivered damaged, faulty, or supplied incorrectly should be reported to Kit Heath Ltd in writing/email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the invoice date.
- Items for return should be packaged in individually sealed bags, coded, and sufficiently protected with outer packaging.
- We recommend that returns are sent recorded delivery and that you retain your proof of purchase.
- Please provide your account number and clearly state the reason for return.
- Goods that require additional handling may incur a handling fee.
- Faulty items will be replaced provided the damage has occurred prior to delivery to the customer or if it is clear that there is a manufacturing fault.
- Items that Kit Heath Ltd considers to have been mistreated or damaged through wear and tear cannot be replaced or credited.
- The issuing of replacements will be at the discretion of Kit Heath Ltd.
- Due to their personalised nature, engraved items are non-refundable unless faulty.