Designing timeless and highly wearable sterling silver jewellery is at the heart of everything we do.
Our engraving adds a new dynamic to our service and another level of personalisation to our distinctive style. Perfect for those extra–special gifts and keepsakes.
Terms of Service
Our engraving service is here to personalise your order to your specification. As such, by placing an engraving order you agree to our additional terms:
- All engraving is completed in "lowercase", "UPPERCASE" and "Title Case" as submitted in order.
- Our engraving pieces are non-returnable due to their personalised nature.
- Any changes to the engraving message have to be made in writing and must arrive by 2 pm the same working day, or if ordered after this cut-off time, by 2 pm the following working day.
- Our aim is to despatch all personalised orders within 5–7 working days of receipt of order. If you require your order sooner, please for details and availability before placing your order.
- Kit Heath will not be liable for any typos or errors in the order submitted. Should an error occur due to Kit Heath, a replacement will be offered free of charge.
- At peak times, we may have to extend our despatch times. We aim to communicate delivery times directly with you as and when any changes occur.
- We reserve the right not to engrave messages/words deemed offensive or derogatory at our discretion.