About the Role
We’re seeking a full-time Head of Customer Services & Fulfilment to join our Barnstaple HQ.
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, you will lead two small teams within the business: Customer Services and Fulfilment. These two vital teams are responsible for delivering excellence in customer satisfaction across our wide-ranging customer base that includes Retailers, Consumers and Key Accounts in both the UK and the USA. As well as coaching and developing the teams, you’ll be overseeing all customer orders from receipt to the doorstep and all the service activity in between. This will be a hands-on role where you will be comfortable overseeing the day-to-day operational tasks.
Barnstaple, North Devon
Full Time | Permanent
- Using our ERP and CRM systems to oversee and manage operations.
- Managing and analysing data to produce management reports.
- Working with our Field Sales Agents/Reps and monitoring their progress.
- Overseeing independent retailer accounts and prospects.
- Resource planning to achieve customer service KPIs.
- Reviewing operational activity to ensure continual process improvement.
- Liaising with our Accounts, Merchandising, Product Development and Marketing teams.
- Being a part of project teams to deliver new solutions, including new systems and processes and customer service guidelines.
- Planning, managing, and executing events such as field sales meetings.
- Managing teams and undertaking their HR-related processes (recording sickness, annual leave, 1-2-1s, annual reviews, training requests).
You will have a background in Customer Services or Sales/Operations, ideally within the jewellery sector or a similar branded FMCG business. B2B and B2C operations experience are necessary, larger Key Account management experience would be advantageous.
You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels. You will have a customer-first approach and be dedicated to achieving an exceptional customer journey.
We are also seeking the following:
- An understanding of trade and consumer customer service excellence.
- Experience in using a wide range of online tools, software, and systems (including MS Windows, MS Office, CRM and other digital tools) to deliver against targets and produce management reports.
- An adaptable and flexible approach, with the ability to learn quickly.
- Project management experience with evidence of the ability to drive results by planning, prioritising, and meeting tight deadlines.
- Evidence of the ability to lead, grow, and nurture a team.
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and we, therefore, encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.